Saturday 29 March 2014

Review: Schwarzkopf Beach Matt Salt Spray

I am always looking for a product which will speed up my hairstyling process, I have been a fan of salt sprays in the past and was looking for a new one to try, this was on offer in Superdrug for £3 so I decided to give it a go. 



For those of you unfamiliar with Salt Spray it's a product which mimics the effect of salt water in your hair, you know that slightly matt tousled effect you get when you've been swimming in the sea...

This one promised me a MERMAID LOOK...ambitious in my shoulder length hair but who doesn't want to be a mermaid right?? 

It's really easy to use, you spray (quite a lot in , if I'm honest to get any real texture) and then either let it dry naturally or speed it up with the hair dryer. I like to twist my hair and blow dry each twist in a downward direction. 

It smells fresh too, it reminds me very much of Impulse O2 body spray (so anyone familiar with the girls changing rooms after PE at Toot Hill School circa 1998 will know what I mean) and for anyone who didn't go to school with me...it has citrus undertones. 

Here's a pic to jog your memory...I'm telling you my 90s obsession IS OUT OF CONTROL!



ANYWAY...

I was pretty pleased with the result and for £3 you can't go wrong really, always worth having this product in your arsenal for a lazy hair day...this is what I looked like, not really mermaid like and Eric never turned up...but definitely gave me a nice texture. 


Why not give it a try and tweet me what you thought at @amandainateacup, I'm also on Facebook so come say hi here

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment