Thursday 13 March 2014

REVIEW- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


As a beauty blog and Youtube addict, I'd been hearing a lot of good things about Micellar Cleansers, particularly Bioderma. I was due a skin regime overhaul as I'd been loyally using Olay Daily Facials for the past eek 8 years or so!! CRAZY right?!

I didn't really want to splash out on the Bioderma right away as it's pretty expensive at £9.99 for 250ml; so I decided to buy the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water after hearing such positive things about it. It's currently on offer at £3.99 for 400ml and at full price is still only £5 or so, which I think is really good value. On the bottle it says there are enough for 200 uses of the product, I've not actually been counting but realistically you can probably get a months worth out of it. 

AND BOY WAS I GLAD I DID!...

I have been using this for about a month now, I really wanted to test it out before I wrote about it and I am so impressed!. I'm probably responsible for a slight increase in sales in Nottingham due to the fact I won't shut up about it JOKES!

The water is unscented and the science part of it is basically that there are particles of oil suspended in the water which lift off your make-up. That's to paraphrase massively but you get the idea. I am really impressed with how cleansed my skin feels after using, it probably takes me about three cotton wool pads to remove all my make up and it's not that great at removing ALL my eye make up but it's really gentle on the skin and didn't sting my eyes. BIG PLUS! 

I would definitely recommend you try this product, particularly if you currently use face wipes to remove your make up because this is NEXT.LEVEL and once you've used it you won't go back to wipes.

I'd love to hear from you if you've used this and how you found it! leave me a comment below or tweet me @amandainateacup

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment