Friday 31 January 2014

A reflection

OK, so I'm not one of those bloggers that unloads their problems on the Internet and I'm sure as heck not going to start now...but January has to have been one of the most difficult, painful and completely gut wrenching months for me...a month of unbelievable loss, the coming together of a family and the chance to witness the sheer strength and grace of some of the people you have the pleasure of sharing your life with...

I won't go into detail as I've been asked not to, I can't however ignore the massively painful and yet positive impact this has had on me...


I guess I'm just calling on you to stop and reflect on all that's great in your life right now, how lucky you are to simply exist.


This is a simple and subtle thank you to those who have been there for me and my family, your support means the world and reminds me how lucky I am.

Bring on February eh.....

Peace and Love
A x

Pic from smittenstudioonline.com via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment