Thursday 2 January 2014

2014 Here I Come....

Hi! So...this is pretty exciting...check me out finally catching up with er...everyone and getting a blog! What am I blogging about I hear you cry...well this is basically an attempt at me documenting what I get up to,draw and buy...a record, or a time capsule if you like of 2014; because 2014 is going to be HUUUUUUUUUGE. 

There is no theme to my ramblings, it's just gonna be totally random baby...but there will be stuff that hopefully makes you laugh and get inspired. I have such random interests but there will be music, art and craft related stuff, plus PENS and how to use them, fashion and house decorating related stuff on here and positives vibes shiz*...because that's just how I rolz*....

*you may have to get used to this...I also drop a lot of 90s word bombs...and i ain't sorry you hear! 



Amanda xzx