Monday 13 January 2014

Hobbycraft Haul

Ok so I'm going to get this out in the open now...I like pens,well actually I probably more than like them, yeah I'm comfortable enough to admit I pretty much love them. 

People have been known to call me a pen geek and I'm ok with that. Those of you that follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/amandainateacup will be familiar with my love of pens!

I have a swell set of friends and one of my oldest and dearest got me a gift voucher for Hobbycraft www.hobbycraft.co.uk so in the gap between Christmas and new year I went and spent my voucher. 

You can tell I was pretty excited to be going ....



I don't know what it is about Hobbycraft because I know I can buy everything on the internet but I just loooove browsing, this haul only took me about 30 mins which I think is pretty good going. 

This is what I bought...


ProMarkers in Red and Forest Green
Linex circle template
Letraset Aquamarker Artist set containing Tangerine, Scarlet, Sangria, Sepia, Royal Purple and Twilight blue....(I have yet to use these but I will be doing a review for sure)
Mollie Makes
Three card letters
Daler Rowney HeavyWeight A5 sketch pad

Watch this space for me using and reviewing these products! Really looking forward to trying out the Aquamarkers!

A xzx 

No comments:

Post a Comment