Friday 29 August 2014

Friday...



So this has been a pretty trying week in some ways, the upside seems to be that I can't stop drawing which is a good thing...if you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that I was inspired to draw a print based on a necklace that my nan gave me in the 90s...it's something I wear everyday and is affectionately known as the 'amulet of the 90s' (don't ask)...

The Amulet of the 90s

This is the print that I came up with tonight, as you can see I've stayed pretty true to the necklace. I used a Copic Multi Liner 0.1 , Faber and Castell PITT pen in S and a Uni Pin Fine Line in 0.05 to draw this on Windsor and Newton Heavy Weight Medium Surface Cartridge Pad. 


I was mostly listening to Katy Perry when I was drawing this...bit of a curve ball music wise for you there. Don't worry I'll be back to the heavy stuff tomorrow.







Hope you all have a good weekend...
Amanda x 

No comments:

Post a Comment